- Palm Boutique is a high-end clothing store located at 67 Bridge Street, Nelson. It stocks and sells collections of many New Zealand designers, as well as some carefully selected pieces from international labels.
- The Palm Boutique Fund service managed by Myfund Limited allows you to make prepayments to a Palm Boutique membership account, which can later be used to purchase in-store products.
- Your membership is subject to these terms and conditions, as well as our terms of service and delivery and returns policy located on our website: https://www.palmboutique.co.nz/
- Myfund Limited reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, by posting the amended terms on our website, or by otherwise notifying you of the change. The amended terms and conditions will become effective as soon as they are posted or notified.
- To join this service and activate your account, you need to deposit a minimum of $25 into your new membership account. You also need to provide us with your contact details.
- If you change your mind, you have 14 days from the date of joining to cancel your membership account by emailing us at email@example.com. If you cancel within this seven-day period, Myfund Limited will refund any amounts you have deposited into your account.
- You can top up your membership account by automatic payment facilities through your bank. When you top up your account by bank transfer, or automatic payment, you must include your initial(s) and surname as a reference. Please leave 3-5 working days for your balance to be updated on our system.
- You can check your account balance in store by asking at the check-out, calling Palm Boutique, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The minimum amount which can be deposited into your membership account at one time is $25. The maximum amount which can be deposited at one time is $1,000. The balance in your membership account cannot exceed $2,000.
- You can redeem the amounts you have deposited from your Palm Boutique membership account at any time in the form of goods available from Palm Boutique at the time of redemption.
- Your membership account balance cannot be used for online purchases, Layby or Paypal payments or deposits, or to purchase gift cards or any other buy now pay later scheme,.
- Any amounts in your membership account will be carried over to the next year.
- Your account will be deemed inactive if you either have not used your membership account by spending in store or added to your balance for a period exceeding 24 months. Myfund Ltd will take all reasonable steps to contact you 30 days before this expiry date.
- If your account is deemed to be inactive, it will expire and the balance in the account will become the property of Palm Boutique.
Variations to Terms and Conditions
- Myfund Limited may change our terms and conditions from time to time, for latest terms and conditions please see https://www.palmboutique.co.nz/.
Limitation of Liability
- Myfund Limited are under no liability and have no responsibility to you whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss and/or any expense suffered by you, arising out of a breach by us of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any breach by us of these Terms and Conditions, your remedies shall be limited to damages. Under no circumstances shall our liability exceed your contributions to the Membership Programme.
- Myfund Limited, and Palm Boutique, will collect and hold information about you as part of your application for membership in the Membership Programme. We will ensure that this information is held securely.
- We will use information that we collect about you to process your application for membership, and to administer the Membership Programme and communicate with you about the Membership Programme. We will also make the information available to any participating retailers for the purpose of them contacting you to advise you of special offers and promotions.
- Under the Privacy Act 1993 you may request access to, and correction of, any personal information we hold about you by contacting us during normal business hours.
- We will not disclose personal information to any other person other than persons involved in administering the Membership Programme, except as required to process your application, or as authorised by you, and required by law.